Below are several of the more commonly used forms used by students in the Graduate Program in Religion. Other forms are available at the Graduate School website.
- Use this link for internal exams-related forms in Duke Box.
- Application for teaching a course in Religious Studies Project 1-2 years ahead for teaching requests, as budgetary and registrar deadlines are inflexible and planning must be done well in advance. Applications to teach in fall 2020 are due by October 21, 2019; spring 2021 due by March 23, 2020; fall 2021 due by October 19, 2020; spring 2022 due March 22, 2021.
- Independent Study Form - Contact the DGSA with the name of the instructor for the proposed course and she will send this form to you.
- Use this link for additional internal course forms in Duke Box.
- Use this link for internal travel-related forms in Duke Box.